1. Kumar V, Abbas AK, Fausto N , Mitchell RN. Robbins Basic Pathology. Saunders Elsevier. NY, USA. 2007: 516–522.
2. Mirhaghani L , Nasehi M. National Tuberculosis Control Guideline. Tehran: Andishmand. 2009:5–21.
3. Paul A, Denise G, Renee R , Sidibe K. The guideline for the prevention of tuberculosis: Translated by Nasehi M, Mirhaghani L. Teharan: Andishmand; 2009.
4. Robabi H, Navidian A , Pishkar Mofrad Z. Quality of Life of Patients with Pulmonary Tuberculosis
During Treatment Course. J Mazandaran Univ Me Sci (JMUMS). 2012; 22(93).
5. Alavi SM, Sefidgaran G , Karami F. Comparative study on knowledge about tuberculosis in two cities with different tuberculosis epidemiological index in Khuzestan, 2004. Scient Med J (AJUMS). 2009; 8(1): 63–69.
6. Kh J, Zareban I, Alizadeh-Siuki H , Izadirad H. The impact of educational intervention based on health belief model on promoting self-care behaviors in patients with smear-positive pulmonary TB. J. Health Educ. Health Promo Summ. 2014; 2(2): 143–152. [crossref]
7. Lawn S , Zumla A. Seminar tuberculosis. Lancet. 2011; 378(9785): 57–72. [crossref]
8. Restrepo BI. Convergence of the tuberculosis and diabetes epidemics: Renewal of old acquaintances. Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 45(4): 436–438. [crossref]
9. van Zyl Smit R, Pai M, Yew W, et al. Global lung health: the colliding epidemics of tuberculosis, tobacco smoking, HIV and COPD. Eur Resp J. 2010; 35(1): 27–33. [crossref]
10. Organization WH. The sixteenth global report on tuberculosis. Tuberculosis: Executive summary. WHO Rep. 2011; 2011: 1-2.
11. Hansel NN, Wu AW, Chang B , Diette GB. Quality of life in tuberculosis: Patient and provider perspectives. Quality Life Res. 2004; (3): 639–652. [crossref]
12. Guo N, Marra F , Marra CA. Measuring health-related quality of life in tuberculosis: A systematic review. Health Quality Of Life Outcomes. 2009;7(1): 14. [crossref]
13. Ndoro T. Attitudes and perceptions towards TB in Grahamstown East in a time of HIV/AIDS. 2009.
14. Mootabi F FL. On becoming a cognitive behavioral therapist. Tehran: Danjeh; 2013.
15. Wright JH, Brown GK, Thase ME , Basco MR. Learning cognitive-behavior therapy: An illustrated guide: American Psychiatric Pub; 2017.
16. Islam AT, Hussain M, Siddique MA , Badruddoza SM. Pattern of Psychiatric illness among Tuberculosis Patients. Anwer Khan Mod Med Coll J. 2015; 6(2): 25-29. [crossref]
17. Harrison SL. Exploring patients’ perceptions following an acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to inform tailored strategies to enhance pulmonary rehabilitation, School of Psychology; 2014.
18. Shahab Jahanloo A. Step-by-step guide to medical and health research. Tehran: Daria. 2010.
19. Jelokhanian M , Khademi A. Effectiveness of cognitive distortion training on marital satisfaction in women of Behzisty's counseling centers. 2013.
20. Darvish pur Kakhki A EZ, Mir Saeidi Z SM, Masjedi MR, Velayati AA. Evaluation of the quality of life of the tubercular patients referring to Massih Daneshvari Hospital in the year 2005. Iran. J. Infect. Dis. Trop. Med. 2006; 11(32): 49–56.
21. Brown J, Capocci S, Smith C, Morris S, Abubakar I , Lipman M. Health status and quality of life in tuberculosis. Int J Infect Dis. 2015; 32: 68–75. [crossref]
22. Theron G, Peter J, Zijenah L, et al. Psychological distress and its relationship with non-adherence to TB treatment: a multicentre study. BMC Infect Dis. 2015; 15(1): 253. [crossref]
23. Lasebikan V , Ige O. Prevalence of psychosis in tuberculosis patients and their nontuberculosis family contacts in a multidrug treatment-resistant treatment center in Nigeria. Gen Hosp Psych. 2015; 37(6): 542–547. [crossref]
24. Pachi A, Bratis D, Moussas G , Tselebis A. Psychiatric morbidity and other factors affecting treatment adherence in pulmonary tuberculosis patients. Tubercul Res Treat. 2013; 2013: 489865. [crossref]
25. Srivastava AS, Ramdinee NA, Matah S, Tripathi MN, Pandit B , Yadav JS. Psychiatric morbidities in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. Dysphrenia. 2014;5(2).
26. Hammonds TL. The influence of the caregiver on healthcare outcomes in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Kent State University; 2015.
27. Gado O, Basiony L, Ibrahim M, Shady I , Affara N. Anxiety-depressive symptoms in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and impact on outcome. J Depress. Anxiety. 2015; 4(2): 1–6. [crossref]
28. Galhenage J, Rupasinghe J, Abeywardena G, De Silva A, Williams S , Gunasena B. Psychological morbidity and illness perception among patients receiving treatment for tuberculosis in a tertiary care centre in Sri Lanka. Ceylon Med J. 2016; 61(1): 37-40. [crossref]
29. Aghanwa H, Erhabor GE. Demographic/socioeconomic factors in mental disorders associated with tuberculosis in southwest Nigeria. J Psychosom Res. 1998; 45(4): 353-360.
30. Ebrahimi A, Zeinodini SS , Merasi MR. The association between psychopathology of family relationships and cognitive vulnerability (Dysfunctional attitude and interpersonal cognitive distortion). J. Isfahan Med. School. 2012;29(167).
31. Bahari F, Fatehizadeh M, Ahmadi S, Molavi H , Bahrami F. The effect of hope, forgiveness and combined marital counseling on interpersonal cognitive distortions of divorcing couples. 2010.
32. Safa M, Ebrahimi M, Ghassem Boroujerdi F , Talischi F. Cognitive group psychotherapy in patients with tuberculosis. Pract. Clin. Psychol. 2013;1(3):157-162.